Tuesday 24 July 2007

Ohhhh - and BTW

I forgot to mention why I'd been "off-air" for so long!

After much deliberation (alright, much talking, little action!) - I abandoned Sydney at the end of March and landed up in London in early April (short detour via WA). We've been spending the last few months setting up home, finding work, negotiating finances etc etc.

My new home is just outside the centre of London - probably the same distance (as the crow flies) that Homebush Bay is from the Sydney CBD in all reality.

I'll write more soon about some of the other events of the past few months .... never the less - stay tuned for more updates ....

PS: At some stage we have a vague intention of starting a travel blog - I'll keep you posted if and when this occurs!

1 comment:

Spacey said...

Hey it's great to hear from you - i've just been clearing out my email account and found the link to your blog, which i must admit i'd forgotten about. So i'll update my blog wif yours and check in regular-like.
A TRAVELBLOG, darling, is a fabboo idea. We loves it!
And will be in more frequent comunication. PROMISSE!